What is the NGAC?
The Natomas Garden and Arts Club, Inc. (NGAC) is a nonprofit, public benefit corporation formed by residents of Natomas in 2017. The NGAC was incorporated on July 1, 2018.
The Club met on the last Tuesday of each month at the South Natomas Community Center until March 2020. Due to the COVID pandemic, the NGAC meetings have moved to Zoom and are currently held on the fourth Wednesday of each month, with the exception of December.
January’s monthly meeting is open to the public and will be held on Wednesday, January 25th at 6pm. Current NGAC members will receive the Zoom link by email. Anyone may request the link by sending this email: Monthly Meeting
- President: Amie Tokuhama firstname.lastname@example.org
- At Large: Nancy Kapellas email@example.com
- At Large: Angela Laws firstname.lastname@example.org
- At Large: Robbie Robbins email@example.com
- At Large: Heather Fargo firstname.lastname@example.org
- At Large: Liz Johnson email@example.com
The Natomas Garden & Arts Club has a vision for a community Garden & Arts Center and Gallery. Click the link to check out what is going on!